Marketing Manager | Acquisition and partnerships
Binto is an investment-backed startup that's redesigning the way women take care of their reproductive health. Since we launched in 2016 we've developed a line of safe and effective supplements for women along with the use of technology to remove the stress and guesswork of buying for women's health-related issues.
The marketing manager is part of a fast-paced and growing investment-backed startup. In the role, you are an early hire and a critical member of the team, both strategically and tactically. You will be responsible for influencer marketing, brand partnerships, maintaining all pertinent relationships with Binto’s marketing partners, generating content for marketing campaigns and materials, and manage the relationship with our digital marketing team along with Binto’s founders, Suzie and Kevin.
In this position you will manage, build, and execute multi-channel marketing efforts and campaigns to achieve the ultimate goal of acquiring new subscribers and clients by creating awareness, visibility, and engagement with BINTO.
To be successful in this role you will also need at least 2 years of eCommerce marketing experience. You will also need to be data-driven, flexible, curious, and ready to push Binto to the next level.
Marketing Manager, you are a results-minded individual that thrives in rapid-growth environments. You are a process-driven team player, a demand generation leader, and a creative thinker who will be a leading contributor towards achieving growth and revenue goals. To excel in your position at Binto, you should have a demonstrated working knowledge and track record of success in the following areas:
New Subscriber and Client Acquisition
Research, develop, produce, execute, and report on campaigns.
- Engage with executive management and brand agency to create a comprehensive strategy
- Aggressively know and understand market trends in eCommerce and the supplement market through all available resources including trade publications, third-party marketing reports, and direct client contact
- Create and develop integrated programs and campaigns in alignment with new product launches and existing products
- Oversee the day-to-day direct response marketing efforts or our influencer and brand partnership campaigns
- Help and aid in the creation of Binto's static, video and other advertising materials for us in influencer and brand campaigns
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs
- Leverage the blogging community to increase market exposure for our products
- Possess strong track record in email marketing and social media marketing campaigns (we would love to see prior experience in these areas)
- Assist and support channel partners in their marketing programs
What you are
Skills and experience necessary to perform well in this position.
- 2-5 years experience in a B2C marketing capacity
- 1-2 years experience in eCommerce marketing
- 2+ years of technology experience is preferred
- Experience in planning and coordinating integrated marketing programs including social, web, email, and partner programs
- Experience with CRM, CVR, CPC, CPA and marketing automation
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Working understanding of SEO
- Ability to write persuasively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be able to drive pipeline growth to achieve revenue goals
- Extremely organized and internally motivated
- Comfortable talking about women's health issues all day long, including feminine hygiene
Please submit resumes and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org