Exciting warehouse operations and tech position available for a motivated and focused individual who is looking to join a growing women's health start-up located in Philadelphia!
BINTO, a women's health start-up, is currently hiring a full-time fulfillment technician to work in our nutraceutical packaging and fulfillment department. Pay is competitive with other entry-level pharmacy technician positions. The pharmacy fulfillment technician will manage our pharmacy dispensing machine, handle incoming and outgoing orders, and work with closely with our operations team.The pharmacy fulfillment technician will work in a manner that maximizes quality and patient safety and will be responsible for ensuring all supplement orders are filled without errors in a timely manner. This position will require exceptional problem-solving skills as well as the ability to think on your toes, prioritize work to deadlines, and have excellent attention to detail.
- Hardworking & Self-Motivated
- Patient & Customer Focused
- Positive Attitude
- Reliable & Flexible
- Able to move boxes and able to run a machine
- Supplement Order fulfillment (i.e., various packaging, running of the dispensing machine, labeling, shipping, etc.).
- Works under the direct supervision of the operations manager prepackaging supplements for dispensing.
- Assists the BINTO nursing team in final checking of filled orders
- Coordinating and staging items for delivery for accurate and timely delivery to the customer.
- Works with the team in maintaining a clean, safe work environment, checking equipment for calibration, safety and cleanliness
- Receives purchase orders for inventory, customer supplement orders
- Ensures and verifies that information is complete and accurate.
- Maintains proper storage and security conditions for inventory.
- Receives and stores incoming supplies, verifies quantities against invoices, checks for outdated supplements in current inventory and informs supervisor of stock needs and shortages.
- Refills and fills machine canisters according to company guidelines.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
- Supports location, departmental goals, and the overall objectives of the Company.
- Complies with all laws, regulations and standards of ethical conduct.
- Responsible for uncompromising levels of cleanliness and safety.
- Performs all job duties with a friendly positive and team-oriented approach.
- Maintains professional/technical competencies and proficiencies for job responsibilities.
- Complies with all Company policies, procedures, rules and standards.
- Upholds a high level of customer experience for all BINTO customers
Must be able to read and write in English and feel confident working with machines and computers.
Pharmacy technician retail or other health care pharmacy preferred. Experience dispensing automation experience preferred.
BINTO is an investment-backed startup that's redesigning the way women take care of their reproductive health. We operate as a personalized subscription-based supplement and telehealth service. Since we launched we've developed a line of safe and effective supplements for women along with the use of technology to remove the stress and guesswork of buying for women's health-related issues.
BINTO lives in Philadelphia (Kensington) and is available on any device you use throughout the day.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour