Endometriosis 101: Understanding current diagnosis, treatments and how endometriosis impacts fertility.
Endometriosis is an inflammatory disease that impacts 1 in 10 women around the world. In this class, we will answer your questions about endometriosis and review the current research and understanding of the disease. Dr. Kelly, a reproductive endocrinologist will share with us how to get a diagnosis (if you suspect endo), the current treatment options available, and how to plan for fertility and pregnancy.
What you get:
- Time to ask your questions
- Review the latest updates on Guidelines
- A safe and judgment-free space
- Time to connect with others
- Join us on Wednesday 3/17/21 @7PM EST
- Live class with Nurse Suzie and Dr. Kelly (Medical director of Society Hill Reproductive Medicine)
- Only 30 spots so book ASAP!
- Class is set for 45 minutes with 15 minutes for Q and A
- You will receive a registration email with the Zoom link