Social Media Intern | Join our Team!
BINTO is an investment-backed startup that's redesigning the way women take care of their reproductive health. Since we launched we've developed a line of safe and effective supplements for women along with the use of technology to remove the stress and guesswork of buying for women's health-related issues. Social media is a large component of our marketing and customer engagement strategy.
BINTO lives in Philadelphia (NoLibs) and is available on any device you use throughout the day.
BINTO is looking for an intern who is motivated, detail-oriented, and passionate about social media to assist our Co-founders in developing our channels through engagement, discovery, and storytelling.
You will assist on different social media marketing initiatives, ranging from producing content to responding to user feedback on social channels.
- Pursuing a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or related field of study
- Have stellar writing and communications skills.
- You are able to work out of our Philly HQs in Northern Liberties.
- The ability to work 10 to 15 hours per week.
What would set you apart
- You’re a user of social and lover of great content.
- You’re a problem solver and creative thinker.
- You’re comfortable working in a test-and-learn environment.
- You have a willingness to learn on the job.
- You have the ability to take initiative after learning the fundamentals.
Please submit resumes and inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org