Let's Talk: Women's Health 101
Join us for the health class you never got in middle school (or high school). We will break down how the female body works, the ins and outs of the reproductive cycle, fertility, hormones, birth control and so much more. Grab your besties and a drink and get your learning on with team Binto!
What you get:
- Solid knowledge of and understanding of the female hormones and our other endocrine hormones
- Review of the menstrual cycle and the hormones involved
- Understand how to test hormones
- Learn about various types of birth control and how they work
- Review female fertility and current options available
- LIVE on Sunday, July 18th @ 8 PM EST
- 60-minute session live class on Binto's digital platform
- Led by our founder and fertility nurse expert, Suzie Welsh Devine (RN, MSN, and ASRM certified fertility nurse expert) and women's health Physician Associate, Andi Schmerin,
- $50 per person
Reserve your spot!