Prenatal vitamins are vital throughout your pregnancy. These supplements fill in the nutritional gaps during your maternity diet. BINTO’s prenatal contains all the major vitamins and minerals necessary for a healthy pregnancy, and it is approved by a panel of doctors, as well as Nurse Suzie.
- Ginger & Peppermint: Soothe nausea and upset stomach
- DHA:We use the vegetarian (Algae oil) form of omega-3 fatty acid. DHA is important for fetal brain development and the CDC now recommends that every prenatal vitamin contains DHA
- Folate: to prevent birth defects in the fetus. The CDC recommends that all pregnant women get at least 800 mcgs of folate daily
- Vitamin D: critical for bone and joint support in women and the development of your growing baby.
- Vitamin B6: some studies show women experience less vomiting when they take B6
- Vitamin B12: Fetal development of your baby, helps make up necessary genetic material.
- Vitamin K: a water soluble vitamin that’s important for the fetus. Vitamin K plays a role in the baby’s clotting system, therefore it’s important for women to take some vitamin K during pregnancy
- Iron: his is important for the creation of the baby’s cells and important in preventing anemia in mom
Calcium rich foods like kale, milk, yogurt, cheese, almonds, and okra.
Protein sources like meat, fish, eggs, nuts, and chicken.
Fibrous foods like enriched pastas, beans, whole grain breads, and fruits & veggies.
Iron rich foods like lean meats, breakfast cereals, and spinach.
Foods containing some iodine like cottage cheese, baked potatoes, navy beans, shrimp, and salmon.
Dark green leafy vegetables, legumes, avocado, beets, and veal for folic acid.